Immediately report any positive or suspected cases of COVID-19 for you or a member of your household to the school—if a student, contact our nurse's office (314.993.4045 ext. 209); if an employee, contact assistant business manager Mary Bieker (314.993.4045 ext. 247).
Report normal absences and illnesses to the front desk (314.993.4040) as usual.
Everyone must stay home if they are sick.
- When should I stay home?
- What constitutes exposure?
- How do daily health screenings work at JBS?
- When can I come back to school after an illness or suspected exposure?
- What should a student, faculty or staff member do if they begin to have COVID-19 symptoms?
- How does the school conduct contact tracing and communicate with the JBS community?
- If a student, faculty or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, what will be the impact on the campus?