In 1923, the Burroughs campus was less than 20 acres. Today, the campus is nearly 50 acres. Changes to the Burroughs campus have been measured and deliberate. The recently completed improvements to facilities and green spaces demonstrate how committed the Burroughs community remains to well-reasoned change to meet the needs of students.
“While the facilities are beautiful additions to our campus,
what happens within them is even more important —
both to our students and to our school.”
Andy Abbott, Head of School