ACADEMIC SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
Test-taking agreement for: _______________________
IN ORDER TO AVOID CHEATING (OR EVEN THE APPEARANCE OF CHEATING) AND MAINTAIN MY INTEGRITY, I WILL: WHEN SCHEDULING MY TESTS
- Sign up for tests online in Canvas.
- Turn in my test slips in a timely fashion.
- Schedule tests during sequential periods when such periods are available.
- Take my tests at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Abide by my scheduled testing times and only change them when I have my classroom teacher’s knowledge and approval.
- Attend school and come in on time on test days.
- Make up missed tests in a timely fashion.
WHILE TAKING A TEST
- Leave all testing aids (notes, books, etc. for example), including my phone outside the testing room, even if I do not intend to use them.
- Start my test when my class starts the test whenever possible, and not use extra time to study more (ie., when scheduled to use an entire period and half of the next period).
- Strictly adhere to the allotted testing time.
- Ask only appropriate questions during a test.
WHEN I MUST USE SPLIT PERIODS FOR A TEST
- Only split tests when there are no available consecutive times.
- Never schedule a test over my lunch period.
- Bring all of my books/materials to Academic Support when splitting a test so they can be left there during the time between testing periods.
- Accurately record the time I use each period.
- Sign the back of my test ticket before leaving.
- Refrain from consulting books, other materials or other students during the break between testing periods.
Honor the above rules (plus others noted in “Fair Testing Guidelines”) and take responsibility for following them.
Signed: _____________________________ Date: ________________