International Week 2023 is Monday, February 27 to Friday, March 3. Explore the vibrant and diverse cultures that make up our Burroughs community during this year’s International Week! From musical performances to international cuisine, there's something for everyone to enjoy. All are welcome, but please note that some events may require an RSVP.
Presented by the Community & Equity Partnership. Questions? Please contact Tammy Taylor (email@example.com), director of community and equity programming.
Activities & Events
- Chilean Movie Night (Tuesday, February 28 ∙ 6 pm ∙ Newman Auditorium)
- International Student Hosting Info Session (Wednesday, March 1 ∙ 7 pm ∙ Commons Conference Room 2)
- Lusophone Soundscapes: Rhythms from Portuguese-Speaking Africa (Thursday, March 2 ∙ 6 pm ∙ Band Room)
- International Dinner Food Truck Friday (Friday, March 3 ∙ 5 pm ∙ Price Road Entrance)
- Inaugural Cultural Exchange (Friday, March 3 ∙ 5 pm ∙ 1st Floor Brauer Building)